Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Photos and...Help?





Sorry to you all who have to view this montage of photos. We are getting close to being DONE with the house. With Jeff out of town and in-laws out of town I am posting a lot of boring house photos. Dont worry I will soon be less single minded in my blog posting. (Jessica, I totally voted for you .. you are the blog queen. No one deserves it more that you!!)
I see other topics in our near future. Hang in there! 

HELP! If you ladies or gents are available during the 3rd or 4th week of September..I could use some help moving! Jeff wont be here so I can do some, but with the heavy things I could use some help. (amy and julie---maybe you can be my furniture and decorating consultants??) Just let me know. Thanks ya'll.

2 Comments:

At August 29, 2008 at 3:08 AM , Blogger Jessica Turner said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for voting. Tell your friends. :) We would be happy to help you move - just let us know. xoxo

 
At September 6, 2008 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Nando said...

Wow! The house looks amazing Melissa! It looks like a different place than the skeleton I had a tour of. I'd be happy to help move stuff. Just gimme a ring. Miss you lots. Chemistry just isn't the same without you. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home