Friday, January 18, 2008

What can I blog about?

I thought that blogging was whatever you felt like talking about. Jeff doesn't think that I can. So, the clock on our stove in the kitchen never read very clearly. I always thought that I was old and the lights were old or it was all scratched up. Well, I was cleaning the stove last night and looked a bit closer to investigate and to my SHOCK and HORROR it was cockroach carcasses that were blocking the lights! 
I had heard stories about how gross the people who lived here before us were. I guess the place was near condemed and they had to shovel the cockroaches up with a shovel. Nasty. I just have to wonder what kind of people could live like that and how the cockroaches could have gotten inside the clock of our stove. 

1 Comments:

At January 23, 2008 at 6:24 PM , Blogger Annie B. said...

You are HILARIOUS!! MORTON AVE. GETS BETTER AND BETTER....Great post; you're a fun and entertaining writer. ..I'm checking it every day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home