Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Melissa The Teacher

Last night was my first night back to school. IT WAS AWSOME! I loved every minute of that six to nine class. Statistics. The name was a little intimidating at first, but it was really fun. There were a couple other girls in the class that want to become nurses also. I was on the edge of my seat. Even better, when I got home Jeff had prepared me a wonderfull dinner of stirfry and potatoes and rolls. Yummy. I was so excited and maybe a little over zealous about class that when a student asked a question, I answered him. ek! Jeff was totally making fun of me. He was impersonating me pushing the teacher aside and taking over the class. We had a couple of good laughs. Next week I will bite my tounge. My homework is to make a frequency distribution table from a raw data set...YES! I cant wait to devour it.

1 Comments:

At January 23, 2008 at 6:22 PM , Blogger Annie B. said...

Frequency distribution Table!!! Yes! I just finished my stats class in December, so {You're speakin my language!} You remember that {this signifies the little voice, right?}
Going to school is good for the mental health..kind of like weight-lifting for the brain...good stuff. I hope you like it and {still find time for little ol me}...they wont' let me use the <<>> marks...so I had to go to {}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home